Stainless Steel is one of the most structurally sound, affordable, aesthetically pleasing and durable materials in the construction industry. It has an unlimited range of uses, is exceptionally easy to shape and can be used in large panel format.
Due to its easy maintenance, high fire and corrosion resistance, stainless steel is one of the best custom metal solutions for environments that demand cleanliness and hygiene, such as commercial kitchens.
- Corrosion resistant – Great for wet/moist areas or outdoor constructions
- Fire resistant – An extremely safe thermal screen in kitchens
- Hygienic – Easily cleaned and disinfected, meets food industry standards
- High structural strength – Ideal for construction such as balustrades
- Easily maintained – Long lasting and durable construction material
- Easy to shape – There is an endless supply of unique designs available
- Environmentally friendly – Stainless steel is easily recyclable
- Aesthetically pleasing – Whether designed as art or as a structural component, stainless steel always blends in well with its surroundings